If you need to take over a meeting someone else already created, follow the instructions below. Note that the Coursemojo team needs to make changes to your account before you’ll be able to follow these instructions - so first, let them know which meeting you’ll need to take over.
1) You'll need to do this on the Zoom website - it won't work in the desktop app. Head to https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming and make sure you’re signed into Zoom with your @coursemojo.com account.
2) On that site, click the “Myself” drop-down on the right, and select the person whose meeting you’ll be taking over.
3) Find the meeting and click Edit. In the “Schedule For” drop-down, select “Myself”:
4) Click Save. Now if you head back to https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming, that meeting should show up as yours.
5) Let the Coursemojo team know the process is complete.